Drug optimization or lead optimization aims at enhancing the chemical compounds from drug screening to improve potency, and reduce toxicity. It is one of the most important steps in drug development. In drug discovery and development, once a chemical compound is identified, the following step is to evaluate its ADMET/ADME-Tox (absorption/administration, distribution, metabolism, elimination/ excretion, and toxicity). And then, it comes to lead optimization to maintain favorable properties of lead compounds and improve other parameters.
CD BioSciences offers a complete panel of drug discovery and development services from chemical compound screening, drug target identification, ADME/PK analyses to lead optimization and preclinical tests. With us, your discovery of potential drugs for curing diseases is with the highest level of assurance.
Our Lead Optimization Strategies
With the combination of computational and medicinal chemists as well as advanced technologies, we are capable of designing customized lead optimization panels to meet your specific needs in lead optimization.
Advantages of Our Lead Optimization Services
- Automated Screening Systems to run the chemical screening assays.
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Fragment-based Screening to efficiently identify leads against targets.
- In vitro and in vivo ADME/PK Assessments of lead properties through our Drug Evaluation service.
- In silico assays to evaluate the potential of drug candidates via computer simulation.
- Target Identification to study target-ligand interaction and support lead optimization.
- Live Cell Imaging to study target-ligand interaction and quantitatively analyze cellular events for evaluation of compound potency.
- Molecular Modelling using sophisticated computational software and chemistry simulation techniques to support the design of new molecules and calculate physicochemical properties.
- Mass Spectrometry to detect and quantify metabolites.
CD BioSciences offers cost-effect, high quality and hassle-free drug optimization services to our clients worldwide. We guarantee to deliver our results on time. Please feel free to contact us.
For research use only. Not intended for any clinical use.